Tuesday 29 March 2011

Green finds, green mind

I'm having to dig deep today. I'm dragging my heels. I can't stand to hear my sorry tale so instead I'll try a different tact.

Today I'm finding joy in ...
* these beautiful green treasures (above) we collected along our path this morning.
* the absolutely stunning Melbourne Autumn day.
* the Little man riding his balance bike, solo & for the first time, to our cafe. Negotiating people, pooches and tricky ditches with perfect ease. Pleased as punch.
* Sunjay's coffee hit and the friendly faces at Kotch Lane.
* the sun drying my washing. There's something so satisfying about freshly washed clothes hanging in the sun.
* the afternoon being ours... what to do, what to do??? I think a little beach time could be the go.

“Each day comes bearing its own gifts.  Untie the ribbons.” -Ruth Ann Schabacker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...