Wednesday 11 May 2011

One perfect day


There's is no better day than today for hand quilting!
Let me paint the picture. Melbourne, freezing cold... ahem, 12 degress... that's considered freezing, isn't it?! The rain is coming down sideways and the hail stones have miraculously turned our trampoline tarp from black to a blinding white. The site of which makes it 'feel' arctic!
A DVD is playing (Z's favourite, a musical adaptation of Pinocchio, filmed in 1976, starring Danny Kaye) while Z and me snuggle up under quilts on the couch. I'm using the quilt above to keep me toasty while I hand stitch the quilt pieces together.
It really is a perfect day for ducks..... & quilting.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

hello! wish you could tag along too! love that z watches danny kaye movies with you. we are in superman heaven/hell at the moment, could be worse. quilt looks amazing. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...