Friday 20 January 2012

savouring sweet sounds




Looking forward to The Shins launching this album late March.
Music feels like a forgotten friend I'm so pleased to be reacquainted with these last few days....may have something to do with digging out a couple of well loved albums..... Lisa Miller's Version Originale & Jimmy Little's...Messenger .

I also discovered 8 tracks and have been enjoying this mix. So many fantastic play lists straight to my computer. I love it.

The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.
- William Shakespeare

Have a great weekend. x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just posted a link to this myself, cannot wait till March 20 for the release of the new shins album!

Adventures with Dementia said...

Great minds hey! The countdown continues. Happy waiting.

cityhippyfarmgirl said...

and I just had a music-y weekend too :-)
The world seems more aligned when there is music surrounding it.

Adventures with Dementia said...

It's true CHFG! Musically infused weekends set the mood to harmony in our household.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...