Thursday 2 February 2012

daily dose of "Thank you"



I've start a Visual Gratitude Journal because let's face it as well intentioned as I am I never manage the time to actually sit down and write one. I'll be uploading one photo each day to Flickr.

I'd love you to join me for the ride so I've created a Flickr group, A visual Gratitude Journal. That way anyone (blogger, non blogger, my dad, absolutely anyone) can join in for a day, a month or the whole year.
I know it's nothing new but seeing it's The International year of the co-operatives it would be lovely to start our own community sharing all the good in our lives. Whatever you do, whoever you are & wherever you live there's always something, no matter how small, to be thankful for each day.

If you know someone you think who'd like to participate please share the link:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/visualgratitudejournal/.

The only rules:
one photo per day, taken on that day
don't take yourself too seriously or be intimidated
jump in and have fun.

Imagine how beautiful it will be at the end of the year to have a visual collaboration of thanks.




2 comments:

Bruise Mouse said...

What a fabulous idea. It sounds like a lot of fun. I'll join in soon. : )

Adventures with Dementia said...

Yay BM. There will be a couple of us and I imagine the results will be something quite beautiful. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...