Friday 9 November 2012

Vodka & things.


I picked up a big bottle of vodka yesterday to start making another batch of this limoncello for Christmas presents after the success of last year.... my Dad has put in a special request.
I'm also liking the idea of making some of these as stocking fillers.
Saw this gorgeous film, The Intouchables, on the weekend. Such a beautiful feel good French movie.
Just finished reading this, Wild by Cheryl Strayed, and was inspired by Cheryl's tenacity to finish what she started.  Hiking, alone for months on end on a rigorous track.... not sure I could do it?
Have started adding 1 heaped tblsp of coconut oil to my morning smoothies and  the texture and creaminess is sublime....if you add a little organic raw cocoa powder too it tastes like a Nestle Golden Rough!
Enjoying Modern Hepburn.
Adding this is to my reading list. I'm a big fan of Brene Brown

Enjoy your weekend (a short week for us Melburnians, yippee.) x

4 comments:

Sheriden Rhodes said...

Did you like Wild Belles? Might pick it up when we're down at Christmas. Missing you guys xx

Bruise Mouse said...

You had me hooked at 'vodka'!
x

Adventures with Dementia said...

Tanks for loaning the book Berry. I loved it. Will have it here waiting for you. We'd love to see you soon. x

Adventures with Dementia said...

Mmmm, mmmmm, it's looking so good already. I'm resisting... so far x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...